This week's topic is groceries! Something I should be purchasing as we speak but I am putting it off until tomorrow.
In the Kitchen1. How often do you cook at home? I typically cook about 4 dinners a week in the kitchen. I also pack my lunch everyday and eat breakfast at home 7 days a week.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? Definitely fresh. I struggle with it not going bad since my husband eats very little produce but I still prefer fresh!
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? I don't think I have anything unusual...maybe the 6 different flavors of peanut butter;)
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Apples from my grandfather's orchard.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. Lunch meat
6. Do you eat leftovers? I will eat them but usually my husband snags them.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? Yes! I have found that it is harder to use them now though since I have started eating better because most coupons are for processed foods.
8. How often do you try new recipes? Maybe once a month.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them? I typically make a list but I definitley do not stick to it.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Pizza!